4/30/12

Our weekend

We had a great weekend.We got to spend time with many of our family members.  Friday night we attended a gender reveal party for our soon to be nephew! On Saturday morning, we had breakfast with Jeff's family and then visited both Jeff Grandma and my grandma who are both in nursing facilities recovering from injuries.

My Grandma Gerry with my cousin, Stacey and her daughter, Parker.

My Grandad Forrest with Wesley and Parker.  Wes loves his great grandaddy.
Then we went over to my brother's house and Jeff helped my brother and dad build a new fence (of course he did, right?)


On Sunday, we were back home and enjoyed a nice church service and a fun time with friends for dinner.  Here is a video of Wesley entertaining our group of friends.  I think I realized last night what a ham he is.  As soon as he noticed every one watching him he put on a show.  Also, this is wesley going on 7 hours of no sleep, so he was deliriously happy.  Oh, yeah, and he almost walked!

1 comment:

  1. love his laugh. can't believe him walking !! he's so cute !

    ReplyDelete