10/1/12

Yellow Fall Mantel and Circle Garland

I love yellow oh yes I do, I love yellow, how about you?!
 
It's been a while since I decorated my "mantel" that I made Jeff make for me.  It doesn't feel like Fall yet here in so cal, but I'm seeing Fall decor everywhere, so it felt appropriate to do a yellow fall mantel.  Kind of like a transition from Summer to Fall.  I can't believe its October already!!!!!
 
I also love circle garland and think I might make it for everything.  This garland is left over from my parents annviersary party.  Cut out circles and sew them together, it doesn't get more simple than that.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty mantle - I just love yellow! Visiting from 52 Mantles - feel free to check out what I linked up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE...love the yellow and what a FAB mantle! I need to have my hubby build one of those ;)

    visiting from 52 mantles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The circle garland is so cute, and I love your chalkboard in the fireplace.
    Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete