10/16/12

All about Wesley

After a blogging fail last week (meaning I only added one lousy post), I hope to redeem myslef this week (not really off to a great start).  I have a few projects in the works and just need to find time to take some pictures, so I'm starting off with a post all about Wesley.

So stop reading if you don't want to hear a shameless mother brag about her baby!  This post is mostly for my family and friends who also think Wesley is one of the cutest, smartest, funniest kids around!  Its been a while since I have shared any videos or pictures of Wesley, so here is a respectable update for the fam.

We went to the zoo a few weeks ago and it turns out that Wesley is afraid of most large animals!!  We thought he would love it because he loves reading about animals.  But the orangutans and lamas were especially frightening to him :)  He did love the fish, turtles, and giraffes though!







 
A day at the park...Wesley has become such a climb these days, climbing on everything!!!  The other day at the park I caught him on film accomplishing a pretty daring climb! I was so proud.


"Sliiiiide" is also one of his new favorite words.




Speaking of words...Wesley's vocabulary is increasing every day.  I started to keep track of words he can say and I am up to almost 70 word, although, if you ask grammy, she'll tell you he can say 200 words.  My favorites are "french fry" "piano" flower" "turtle" "shoes" "choo choo" and "Bible"


I warned you that I would be bragging right?  Wesley can also make animal noises for a cow, monkey, owl, tiger, and lion. 


He is still a horrible sleeper and only sleeps through the night if he is in bed with mommy and daddy.


He discovered bounce houses at a recent event and LOOOOVES them. 


He wants to be like mommy and daddy (and we apparently talk on our ohones alot) and turns every object into a phone.  Here is a cute video of him pretending to work.


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, this kid is the coolest! Thanks for my nephew fix!

    ReplyDelete