9/25/12

Bedroom Update

Our current project is updating our bedroom.  Jeff and I have already diyed a new headboard and night stands, which I will share later this week.  But I am so excited to share my recent purchase for the room.  I was tipped off that www.rugsusa.com was having a huge sale this weekend and ended up getting the perfect rug in a 6x9 for less than 200 bucks, including shipping!  We had looked all over and I was so sad because I new a nice rug really wasnt in our budget and was getting ready to settle for something subpar.  So yay for rugsusa.com and seriously check them out.  They have everything you need. Most of their rugs are 35% off right now, but keep checking because when I bought my rug this weekend it was 50% off and people on the site were sasying things about the rugs being marked off 70%. 

Here is the picture of the rug I purchased:

{source}

There were so many choices for me to pick from.  I wanted something bold, modern and in a navy blue.  I ended up with this rug because HGTV's Emily Henderson has the same one in her apartment (actually a more expensive version of the same design) and I love her and i decided that her living room is my inspiration for our bedroom. 

See:
{source}
Call me a biter, I dont care.

Here are some other awesome rugs www.rugsusa.com has:


{source}

{source}

{source}

{source}


{source}

Happy rug shopping, but seriously, if you have patience, wait for their sales!!!
and check back here for more bedroom updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment