2/10/14

New Blog!

Dear faithful Look What Jeff Did readers,

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhlRKo2bEvyusDKiWLsYqSnG9PiOimsPEIsJ4vDg-lCwc9klqlaLViH_gH-wqx41n5awVgP4eVezNBqdDRPsWKAdYip3bNN-laUZC9V5HpC6qaUcb6lGI2Zu4TxxzzQqloSS6Rpdmdh4HVR/s1600/HATTIE+JANE+HEADER.jpg
It is with excitement and a little sadness that I announce I will no longer be posting here.  Oh your not surprised?!?  Is that because there has been no post in 6 months?  oh. Well, I am back to blogging, but with a fresh start over at www.hattiejaneblog.com.  Please come follow me over there.  I will still be posting about what Jeff does.  I have tons of projects to share with you that he has created during my 6 month hiatus. I will also be blogging about my crafts and our cute little family, which has a new addition since my last post.  Our little girl is also the inspiration for my soon to be new etsy shop: Shop Hattie Jane, hence the new blog name.

or

If you just found me through pinterest or google or something else.  Please hop on over to www.hattiejaneblog.com.  I promise some inspiring DIY projects are coming soon.

2 comments: