11/20/12

Wesley is 17 months old!

My big boy turned 17 months old this weekend! I feel like I say this every month, but where o where did the time go. He is truly turning in to a toddler before my eyes. His vocabulary is expanding everyday and it is so nice that he can communicate with us now. He is a constant talker, all   day   long. He has started putting two words together like Hi NeeNee (Nukie), Bye Mommy. Last night he was telling everything bye bye. "Bye Bye moon" "Bye bye elcoper (helicopter)"  So cute.  He also loves to dance and sing and can't get enough of Elmo, The Fresh Beat Band, and Yo Gabba Gabba. He can now walk up and down stairs without crawling and surprised us when he jumped off the last step with two feet and stuck the landing.  Is it crazy how in awe I am of every little developmental task he accomplishes?  Welp, I am.

We were also lucky enough to take professional family pictures with my side of the family a few weeks ago and got a sneak peak of the photos this weekend as well.  Here are a few of them.  Our photographer Tira J. was awesome. Please go to her blog HERE and comment on our post.  If we get ten comments, we get a free brag book!  So go and comment and check out her work.

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. Your little guy is so handsome and full of life Jessika! It was a true joy to photograph you guys and I hope to do it again in the future! xoxo

    ReplyDelete