11/17/12

Five Friday Finds v.1- a day late

Today (and hopefully every Friday) I'm going to share with you a few of my favorite finds this week.


1. Wesley's best friend turned two last week and her mom threw her a super cute garden party with some fabulous details. Head over to her blog to check them out: The Creative Side.

 
 
2. I'm not quite ready for Christmas but these free printables from Jones Design Company will help me get in the mood. This girl is so talented I love everything she does.
 


3. Jeff's birthday is coming up soon so this gift guide for men (under $25) came at the right time for me.
 
 

4. A really flattering and easy t-shirt refashion tutorial can be found HERE. I can't wait to try it.
 
 
5. Do you love baker's twine? This blog is having a giveaway this weekend. Can't believe I just shared that because I really want to win it for myself!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment